HIFU CLINIC UROLOGY is:
- the first center in Poland dedicated to comprehensive diagnostics and modern treatment of prostate cancer, where we use all of the available methods, including the use of the da Vinci robot and laparoscopic surgery - depending on the indications
- a European leader in modern diagnostics of prostate cancer. We perform transperineal prostate fusion biopsy using the latest generation Trinity Koelis system for flexible real-time image fusion,
- the first center in this part of Europe, which performs:
- 4Kscore test - the only non-invasive screening test that can predict cancer 20 years in advance,
- the urine based SelectMDx (liquid biopsy) genetic test, which allows non-invasive assessment of the validity of performing prostate biopsy,
- over 25 doctors with many years of experience - provide full care at every stage of diagnosis, treatment and convalescence, including rehabilitation, dietary and psycho-oncological care (for the patient and his relatives).
We also carry out urological procedures, such as:
- laparoscopic surgery of kidney tumors and a bladder tumors,
- HoLEP laser enucleation,
- endoscopic treatment of urolithiasis (RIRS),
- narrowing and reconstruction of the urethra,
- narrowing of the pyeloureteral junction,
- implantation of artificial sphincters in the treatment of urinary incontinence,
- elimination of spermatic cord varicose veins,
- phimosis operations, as well as plastic surgery of the testicle and foreskin plastic surgery.
- We treat erectile dysfunction and perform penile implant procedures.
- We are the international reference center for Zephyr Surgical Implants.
At HIFU CLINIC, we also treat erectile dysfunction and perform penile implant procedures. We are the international reference center for Zephyr Surgical Implants. Our hallmark is the minimally invasive Robotic HIFU method.
All our treatments take place at the Urology Department of the St. Elizabeth Hospital located on Seweryna Goszczyńskiego 1 Street in Warsaw.