UNIQUE RECOVERY AND REST PROGRAMME RECOMMENDED TO PATIENTS AFTER PROSTATECTOMY
(two weeks programme, recommended a month after the procedure)
A recovery and rest programme recommended by HIFU CLINIC Prostate Cancer Treatment Centre was created for patients after a surgery who want to recover as soon as possible supervised by specialists.
Recommended by us Specialists from Villa Park MED&SPA develop customised rehabilitation and dietary recommendations for each of our patient on a basis of unique Contemplas diagnostics and medical consultations, to accelerate the complete recovery.
The recovery and rest programme is recommended to selected patients during consultations with Marek Filipek MD, PhD, or with Dr Stefan W. Czarniecki, 2 weeks after the end of the therapy.
- I CONSULTATIONS
- II POSTURAL AND FUNCTIONAL DIAGNOSTICS CONTEMPLAS
- III TREATMENTS AND KMI THERAPY
- IV RECOMMENDATIONS
- V DOCTORS AND THERAPISTS
- VI ACCOMODATION
- VII MEALS
- VIII SALTRAIS SPA ZONE
- IX ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- X PRICE OF STAY
- XI MEDICAL SPA – ACCOMPANYING PERSON
Dietary consultation and setting diet suited to individual patient after prostate cancer (twice during the stay) – MSc Agnieszka Augystyniak
By using specialized equipment with a set of cameras, we are able to accurately assess the arrangement of the various parts of the body in statics, as well as verify the quality of their movement. This type of operation is a valuable complement to an eye of the therapist and allows precise evaluation of the effects of therapeutic process. It is also a feedback for the patient who is able to assess, together with the therapist, the functioning of his own body.
Individual manual therapy with a physiotherapist (2 sessions 50 minutes each) Group relaxation classes and meditation (4 sessions 30 minutes each) Group motor class with a physiotherapist (4 sessions 30 minutes each) Myofascial relaxation in water with a physiotherapist (2 sessions 60 minutes each)
Treatments are performed from Sunday to Friday 09.00 AM - 3.00 PM.
All physiotherapy treatments are conducted on the assumption of individual manual therapy based on the method of Structural Integration KMI developed by Tom Myers.
Kinesis Myofascial Integration KMI takes into account the vital myofascial connections in the human body, so that the cause of the problem and the symptoms of each patient are analyzed in a global manner, taking into account the impact of placement and quality of movement parts of the body located away from the perceived problems. The therapy focuses on eliminating not only the symptoms, but most of all causes of global problems of patients allows for long-term maintenance of therapeutic effects obtained.
In the physiotherapy through the manipulation of soft tissues we improve the movement of individual anatomical structures, thereby changing the position of bones, internal organs and other structures of the human body, so as to restore its natural physiological movement and connections.
Our team includes the therapeutic group of qualified physiotherapists and manual therapists, headed by Wojciech Cackowski - the only in Poland and one of the five KMI Tom Myers method teachers in Europe.
- Iwona Sumińska, MD – a neurologist
- Dariusz Marcinowski – a cardiologist
- Agnieszka Augustyniak, MSc. – dietician. Master's degree with a specialization in clinical dietetics at the University of Nicolaus Copernicus in Torun, Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, currently a PhD student at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun CM in Bydgoszcz, Faculty of Health Sciences. Since the beginning of the third cycle she chairs the Student Interest Group of Scientific Gastroenterology and Nutrition Disorders. She completed the Diet coaching and Psychodietetics course. In September 2015 she became an official member of the non-profit Institute "Health from Nature", the aim of which is to promote healthy lifestyle and disease prevention by promoting healthy eating as a fundamental principle of maintaining good health and preventing diet-dependent diseases. The author of numerous popular science articles published in monthly "Yes for Health" and on a portal of the foundation. In addition, she promotes a healthy lifestyle at Facebook profile: Apple or Pear?
- Wojciech Cackowski- Board Certified Strutural Integratorcm BCSI, PT, medical specialist of MPM Hotele SPA group, Certified KMI (Kinesis Myofascial Integration) Therapist and Certified teacher of Anatomy Trains trained by Tom Mayers. Member of International Association of Structural Integrators IASI. Wojciech Cackowski is a physiotherapist and manual therapist interested in holistic approach to health. In his work he uses musculo – fascial techniques both work on the therapeutic table on the mat and in the water, combining them with osteopathic visceral techniques by Barral, which he was teached in Munich by Christopher Summer and Peter Schwind. For seven years he regularly practices yoga and has created his own approach to movement that can be described as structural yoga, in which each posture is to achieve changes in the specific anatomical structures, complementing the manual operation and restoring greater body awareness and movement. Currently he is working in MPM SPA Hotels group, where he conducts KMI, excerises in the water and manages the medical offer of this group of SPA hotels. Regularly conducts, organizes, and explains the KMI training in Poland and abroad.
- Piotr Ożóg – a physiotherapist, graduate of Nicolaus Copernicus University Collegium Medicum of Louis Rydygier in Bydgoszcz. From the beginning of his professional career he is particularly interested in manual therapy and holistic approach in the treatment of the musculoskeletal system diseases. He participated in many internationally recognized training courses of manual therapy concepts – KMI (Kinesis Myofascial Integration) and Orthopaedic Manual Therapy by Kaltenborn-Evjenth concept. His experience he gathered while working in rehabilitation centers and hospital wards in Kujawsko-Pomorskie district, as well as during national and international sport events. Since May 2014 ge co-creates a team of physiotherapists in Institute Med & Spa Hotel Villa Park in Ciechocinek.
- Artur Kujawski – a masseur - Manual therapist. Graduated from London School of Sports and Remedial Massage and Brighton Hove City College UK. His passion is physical therapy and everything that is associated with physical activity. Former Shotokan Karate fighter and judge. He has many years of experience in massage therapy, not only at work but also as volunteer in health institutions, sports clubs or supporting international athletic events. Currently a member of the team of therapists at Hotel Villa Park.
Meals are served in Prelude restaurant on the ground floor. Breakfast at. 8.00, second breakfast at. 11.00, lunch at. 14.00, afternoon tea at 17.00, dinner at 20.00.
Unlimited access to Saltaris SPA zone: Flotation pool with water attractions, powered by the natural brine Sweetwater jacuzzi Internal brine graduation tower Dry sauna Saline steam sauna Laconium with a saline spring Ice basin Sensational showers Shower with a sauna bucket Heated ceramic loungers with a view on the Park Zdrojowy
Saltaris SPA zone is available from Monday to Saturday 8.00-21.00 and Sunday 8.00-19.00.
Free monitored unguarded parking.
Free wireless Internet access throughout the property.
During the program there is a possibility of additional consultations, tests and treatments. They are extra paid according to current price lists.
Please bring the following things:
Sports clothes and two pairs of shoes for training on the air and in the gym
Swimwear and footwear for pool
Please bring with you the results of examinations: X-RAY photography or CT (computer tomography) scan, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), ECG
There are laundry services. Bag for dirty clothes with the price list is in the closet. Iron and ironing board is also located in each of the rooms.
A week stay in Medical SPA for 1 person in a single room – Please contact us for a price quote. Medical SPA 1 week – 7 days, 6 nights, includes:
- 6 nights in double room
- Breakfast buffet x 6
- 3-course lunch x 6
- 4-course dinner x 6
A two-week stay in Medical SPA for 1 person in a single room – Please contact us for a price quote.
Medical SPA 2 weeks - 14 days:
13 nights in a single room include specialized diet kits:
- Breakfast buffet x 13
- 3-course lunch x 13
- 4-course dinner x 13
The offer is valid if someone acompanies the patient benefiting from the above-mentioned package. Accompanying person lives in a room with the patient.