Do you suffer with erectile dysfunctions? Have you used various methods for treatment of erectile dysfunctions and they all proved ineffective? We have an ideal solution for you! We would like to propose to you penile prosthesis insertion.
At HIFU CLINIC we recommend a hydraulic penile implant ZSI 475. We guarantee the organ functionality regardless of physiological mechanisms underlying erectile dysfunctions and patient's medical history.
We use penile prosthesis insertion in men with erectile dysfunctions following, e.g., extensive surgical interventions, when other methods for treating erectile dysfunctions are ineffective. The most important advantages of this treatment include its high effectiveness and about 15 years of reliable work.
HIFU CLINIC is a reference center for Zephyr Surgical Implants, and has been awarded with the ZSI international quality certificate.
What does insertion of a penile prosthesis mean?
The prosthesis is inserted during a surgical procedure. Usually, the patient is discharged home 5 days after the surgery, and after about 6 weeks he can have a regular sex life.
What is the purpose of penile prosthesis insertion?
The aim of this procedure is to restore man's ability to develop or maintain erection, e.g., after radical prostatectomy.
What does penile prosthesis insertion involve?
Penile prosthesis insertion is performed under a general anaesthesia. Patients arrive one day before the procedure, for the required anaesthesiological consultation. The hour of patient's arrival depends on the arranged time for the consultation. Patients are usually admitted in the morning.
Penile prosthesis types
The following types of a penile implant are available:
- semi-rigid rod - the implant is made of a metal core and plastic neutral to the body; with this prosthesis the penis remains semi-erect all the time, and this may prove to be rather uncomfortable;
- hydraulic implant consisting of several parts - ensures natural appearance of the penis; it consists of a small reservoir implanted in a lower abdomen, a pump implanted in the scrotum and a pair of cylinders inserted into cavernous bodies of the penis. Erection is developed by pressing the pump, and it can last as long as the pump mechanism is not released.
Consequences of penile prosthesis insertion
Implant insertion has no effect on reaching orgasm or ejaculation by a man. About 90–95% of inserted prostheses allow developing satisfying erection. Unfortunately, this treatment method is not free of a risk of complications. Sometimes the implant must be removed due to developing infection or incorrect operation of the device.
Operation of the Penile Implant ZSI 475
The penile implant ZSI 475 was specially designed for treatment of erectile dysfunctions. The implant is designed as a hydraulic system consisting of 3 combined components inserted into man's body. It mimics the natural process of developing erection by filling two cavernous bodies, while maintaining sensitivity of the penis head and possibility to reach orgasm.
The cylinders of the penile implant ZSI 475 implanted in the cavernous bodies are inflated by pressing a pump located in the scrotum until the required erection develops. By pressing the pump the saline solution is moved from a reservoir installed in the body to the said cylinders in the cavernous bodies of the penis. The penis is returned to its flaccid state by releasing a drain valve in the pump implanted in the scrotum.
Usually, the Penile Implant ZSI 475 is ready to use within 8 weeks of its insertion.
Advantages of the Penile Implant ZSI 475 insertion
The most important advantages of the penile prosthesis insertion include:
- Completely invisible. During the intercourse, a natural appearance of the penis is maintained so the partner may not even be aware of the implant;
- A larger diameter of the penis, both flaccid and erected. According to the studies, women pay more attention to the diameter/thickness, than to the length of the penis*;
- Increased resistance of inflated cylinders to pressure or twisting, ensuring optimal support during a sexual intercourse;
- Comfort in patient's daily life. Implants are comfortable, soft and quiet when empty. Inflated implants do not make any plastic sounds.
The hydraulic implant recommended by specialists at the HIFU CLINIC Prostate Cancer Treatment Centre ensures the penis function regardless of the physiological mechanisms underlying erectile dysfunctions and patient's medical history.
* A study published in the journal "Psychology today" conducted in a group of 1.500 patients
Who is the penile prosthesis insertion intended for?
Penile prostheses are used in men with erectile dysfunctions. This treatment method is the best solution when other methods: psychological, pharmacological, the shockwave therapy LSWT RENOVA or injections into cavernous bodies of the penis, were ineffective.
How can I arrange this procedure?
Please contact us for consultation and confirming the need for the procedure using the free online consultation. We will gladly analyse your medical history and answer all your questions.
To arrange the treatment, please contact the Patient coordination department at: + 48 606 994 372 or by email: email@example.com.
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound – innovative, minimally invasive method of prostate cancer treatment...
4Kscore®Test allows to predict development of clinically significant prostate cancer...