Tomasz Rynkiewicz, MD is a urologist in training. He is a resident doctor and the youngest member of HIFU Clinic’s Medical Team.
Doctor Rynkiewicz graduated from Jagiellonian University’s Collegium Medicum in Cracow.
Tomasz Rynkiewicz, MD has an impressive experience, considering his young age, which he gained both in Poland as well as abroad, including:
- Hospital Civil de Guadalajara in Mexico,
- Sapienza University of Rome in Italy
- Ludwik Rydygier Memorial Specialized Hospital in Cracow
- Sain John Paul II Specialized Hospital in Cracow
- Cracow University Hospital
- John Paul II Western Hospital in Grodzisk Mazowiecki, where he works as a urologist
Tomasz Rynkiewicz, MD in continuously learning and developing skills, regularly participating in international conferences and trainings both in Poland and abroad. During the XXXIII European Association of Urology’s Congress (EAU) in Copenhagen, he co-authored the presentation „Prostate cancer molecular and genetic biomarkers in primary and secondary prostatę biopsy setting” and presented during the prostate biopsy and prostate cancer session.
Doctor Rynkiewicz is a member of the European Association of Urology. He speaks in four languages; Polish, English, Italian and German.