Artur Przewor, MD, PhD A graduate of the Faculty of Medicine of the Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin (year 2000). FEBU certified urologist. Doctor of medical sciences - doctoral thesis entitled "Elastosonographic assessment in the diagnosis of prostate adenocarcinoma" defended with honors at the 2nd Faculty of Medicine of the Medical University of Warsaw. A longtime Deputy Head of the Department of Urology and Urological Oncology of the Provincial Hospital in Siedlce. Currently, a member of the urologic team of the Urinary Tract Infection Clinic of the Maria Skłodowska-Cuire Oncology Center. Specializes in minimally invasive treatment of urinary tract cancer, in particular using laparoscopic techniques. Creator and initiator of laparoscopic workshops taking place regularly in the Oncology Center – of the Warsaw Institute. Certified ultrasonographer in the field of urology.
Author or co-author of publications, congress reports on urology and urological ultrasonography. Member of scientific societies: the European Association of Urology and the Polish Urological Association.
Publications and congress reports:
- "Video endoscopic inguinal lymphadenectomy as a method of choice in patients undergoing inguinal lymphadenectomy for penile squamous cell carcinoma - a preliminary report" A. Przewor, T. Kalinowski, T. Demkow. XLIX Congress of the Polish Urological Association. Katowice 2019.
- "Strain elastography and shear-wave elastography in the diagnosis of prostate cancer of clinical importance" Euroson 2018 Poznań, Poland (2018)
- „Sonoelastographic evaluation with the determination of compressibility ratio for symmetrical prostatic regions in the diagnosis of clinically significant prostate cancer” A. Przewor, RZ. Słapa, WS. Jakubowski, B. Migda, T. Dmowski; J Ultrason 2014; 14: 130-141
- "Ealstosonography as a diagnostic method in diseases of the prostate gland" A. Przewor; Ultrasopnography 2011; Vol.11: 44: 66-69
- "Elastosonographic assessment with determination of the compressibility ratio of symmetrical prostate areas for the diagnosis of clinically significant prostate cancer" XII Scientific Congress of the Polish Ultrasound Society, Krosno (2014)
- "Static elastography in prostate diagnostics" XII Scientific Congress of the Polish Ultrasound Society, Krosno (2014)
- "Elastography may play an important role in the diagnosis of clinically significant prostate cancer" Euroson 2012 Madrid, Spain (2012)
- "Elastography can be a useful tool in the diagnosis of clinically significant prostate cancer" XI Scientific Congress of the Polish Ultrasound Society Olsztyn (2012)
- „Elastography may play an important role in diagnosis of prostate cancer: initial results” Tenth International Tissue Elasticity Conference Arlington, Texas, USA (2011)
- "Treatment of patients with gallstones due to laparoscopy - 15 years of experience" 63 Congress of the Society of Polish Surgeons Poznań (2007)
Sailing, recent history, winter sports, black and white photography.